Have questions about the application? Don’t miss our informational webinar on March 4th, 2021
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021-22 ACADEMIC SCHOOL YEAR.
- Muslim or active member of the Muslim community;
- Enrollment at an accredited university in the U.S. by the Fall semester;
- Majoring in an ISF supported major;
- Maintaining a minimum 3.0 Grade Point Average;
- A U.S. citizen, permanent resident of the United States or a DACA recipient.;
- An undergraduate (junior/senior) or of graduate standing (includes PhD) by August 2020.
- Application Form
- Video Introduction
- Essay Questions
- College Transcripts
- Work Samples
- Two letters of recommendation by a professor, mentor, religious leader, or employer